The Freedom 55 Financial Open Charity Walk will take place at Point Grey Golf & Country Club on Sunday, June 4th at 4:00pm
in conjunction to the final round of play at the Freedom 55 Financial Open. Proceeds raised from the walk will be donated to the Canucks for Kids Fund.
Who Can Participate?
Everyone. The walk is about 3 km in distance through the beautiful tree-lined Point Grey Golf and Country Club course. View the Charity Walk Route below.
What is the Cost to Participate?
All participants pay a $20 fee when they register on-line and all proceeds go to the Canucks for Kids Fund. Reach out to your friends and family to pledge a donation on-line on the website. All supporters will receive a charity tax receipt from the Canucks for Kids Fund.
What Do I Receive for my Registration Fee?
- Snack and drink
- Ticket to the final round of the Freedom 55 Financial Open
What Incentives are in Place for Fundraisers?
- All walkers who raise over $100 will receive a pair of pre-season tickets to a Vancouver Canucks game
- The top three fundraisers will receive:
- First Place: Two (2) tickets in a premium area, food included, to a 2017/18 Vancouver Canucks game
- Second Place: Signed jersey from player of choice
- Third Place: Signed stick